Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Rajan



This post is dedicated to one of my best friends ever, Rajan. Today is his birthday. I know him from Std. XI. And he was also my roomie for the 4 yrs of my college life. Really last night I was missing all the Masti that we have done while celebrating all the b’days in Shyamalima(The place we spent the last 2yrs of college life). Those whole night masti, those candles, funny names on the cake, everyone’s  face coloured with cake, reckless dancing, b’day bumps[rarely :)], and many more... Really those moments we will never get back.
Anyways, wishing you a very very very happy birthday. May all your dreams come true.

**@Rajan, All of us(those who were in the conference call) are waiting for the treat.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



0 comments:

Post a Comment