Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Month to Go. The Countdown Begins.

Finally the countdown begins as only 1 month to go before I will enter into the corporate world. I am eagerly waiting for that day when I will officially become a TCS'er.
When this long vacation(Almost 3 months) started, I thought how these days will pass by. But today when only one month is remaining, the days are starting to fly. I am also a bit scared about the life to come, when I think of those who have already joined like Abhay, Debraj, etc. They are so busy in Accenture that their social life has just ended.

When this vacation started I planned so much, that I will atleast complete 3 subjects Operating System, Java & DBMS but when only 1 month is remaining I am not in a position to say that even I have read more than 2-3 chapters of any of these subjects. Yesterday, when I opened the DBMS book & had a look over what are the things that need to be read, I found that there are lots of chapters & I don't have that much time to study all those. Really I have wasted 2 months. I am sure that this last month will also be a waste.

These days I am generally spending my time on Facebook, viewing features & reading reviews of mobiles phones & laptops on flipkart. Sometimes I am also searching different different things on google like
Internet TV, Tablet PCs, etc. I was using the term BRAVIA for so long but yesterday I knew that its an acronym & it stands for "Best Resolution Audio Video Integrated Architecture". Most of the time I am googling the salaries of different companies especially TCS, about Salary hikes, etc.
The best timepass is browsing various smart phones...

As a preparatory step in waking up early in the morning, from today Me & Sourish started morning walk. I don't know exactly the distance covered by us today but it took nearly 1hr 30mins. Don't know how many days it will continue. But hoping for the best. :)

I guess this last month will not be too long for me. After this I am going to be screwed literally... I will try to enjoy the most of this last month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment