Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

This year [2012] I took the resolution to start blogging. First of all I was not able to decide what type of blog it should be. But finally I thought to write a blog through which I will share all my new experiences, learning’s and anything that will happen in my life.
Starting a new year with a lot of hopes. I hope this year will bring a lot of happiness & a lot of exciting things to learn.



Day Full of Rain :
Beginning of this year was full of rain. I guess all the plannings of those who planned for picnic today have been totally ruined. Its raining raining and still raining…….. Was not able to go out today.. :( But the weather is simply perfect for sleeping. :)
Feeling to drowsy..

A hand in cooking :
Today for the first time I cooked something under the guidance of my younger brother (Sudeep Nandi). Chicken was the object under experiment .. :D And the final output of the experiment was CHILLY CHICKEN. The dish was bad at all to eat in fact it was quite delicious. Thanks to my brother for teaching me a nice recipe ..
Now my brother’s suggestion is to try this recipe in my mess.. Hope my mess mates will love it. :)

Whole day was fit & fine but there was a sad part. I was a bit sad about one of my friends. He is totally disturbed after last night. I hope he will be all right soon. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment