Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nostalgia

Last day at home. :'(
Feeling too nostalgic. Why this happen always, on the last day that we dont want 2 go back... And this feeling comes only after purchasing the return ticket. :-(

I hope after returning back I will not waste time like this instead I will do something fruitfull.

Today is the birthday of 2 of my friends. Among them 1 is too busy to take any call & for the other I promised him that I will meet him today but due to this cold weather I think that I will break my promise.. :-(
Nyways I hope for a very good future for them ahead..

Intresting fact :
Today during my packing (For returning to kolkata) I realized that my knapsack was full of eating items. This will be the first time that I will be carrying so much eating items.
The intresting fact is that these items (All of them) belongs to my roomie who is very much popular for his ability to eat among all the friends. Today he has again proved that why he is so famous.. :-D
No one can match his ability. :P
As I always say him "DOST AAP BOHOT BARE BHUKKAR HO"... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment