Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to Kolkata

Finally after everlasting holidays(15 days approx.) I m back to kolkata which now seems to be real home for me.
My train was at 8:05 in the morning & my brother's train was at 9:33 in the morning(he was returning from home to bokaro - His temporary residence). We both left home together. And due to the greatness of Indian Railways, my train arrived around 50 minutes after my brother's train.

But after reaching kolkata I was amazed when I saw my watch. I reached kolkata atleast 1 hr early from my expectations. This is ather greatness of India Railways. :D

For the first time the journey from home to kolkata was not too tiring. I was trying to read a novel(Just for time pass not for interest) in the whole journey but was able to read only about 40 pages.
After reaching here(at my mess) I felt that everything was normal except one of my friend was totally disturbed. :(
I have never imagined that he will change is this drastic manner. I just hope that he will be better soon & I will find my friend back. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment