Friday, January 6, 2012

Second Consecutive Day of Masti

Today is just the second day that I have reached kolkata. And continuously for these two days two different places. Yesterday Esplanade & today South City.. :)
Having too much fun. Today we (Me, Ashish & Rajan) went also went to spencers. We purchased three different deodorants. Interesting thing was that both Ashish & Rajan bought deo for the first time. :P :P
Apart from all these fun I realized that Ashish was just lost in some different world.
In support of the above statement I am sharing a short incident. Me & Ashish planned to go to South City today so in order to reach there we had to take a bus (45 A/B) from Garia station. So we walked through our mess to garia station. But after reaching garia station we knew that we had to board 45 A/B bus. But Ashish was lost somewhere else & I don't know why instead of looking for the bus he asked an Auto (Garia stn. to Main Garia) driver "DADA KONTA JAABE". As soon as he asked this he realized that he was simply out of his mind & was lost somewhere else in the world of dreams... :)

One more day passed and I learned nothing new. Days are passing too quickly here.
I also started a new novel today "The Day Of The Jackal". Don't know how many pages will I be able to read. But till now I found the novel interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment