Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Day Of The Jackal

Instead of preparing for GATE, today I was wasted the whole day reading a novel (The Day Of The Jackal).
After reading few pages of the novel I realized that my speed of reading the novel is such that I will be able to complete it in decades. The main problem I am facing while reading this novel is my very weak vocabulary.
Facing lots & lots of new unfamiliar words and looking for all these words in the dictionary is just too much time consuming. But beside all these I would say that novel is quite interesting till now & I hope that it will be more interesting further.

Finally today our  LAN was repaired. After a long period I was able to connect to our NSEC KHILLI SERVER (Our CS server) but since I was connected through wireless so the latency was too high & I was not able to enjoy CS.. :(
I don't know what has happened to my roomie, daily since he is awake his lappy is on  & the LAN wire is always in his lappy till he doesn't sleep. I just can't ask him for the wire and so I am not able to play CS.. :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment