Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Life! New experiences! New Friends!


After spending 15 days in TCS, its like I am used to this hectic life. There is no time to do what I like or things of my interest. Life is getting boring & boring. No excitement is left in the life. Its like waking up early in the morning then go to office then return home at night, have dinner & sleep. And the circle goes on. That's all left in my life.

Today I really feel the importance of a friend. I could enjoy in the office but you cant think of enjoyment without a friend. Till now I could not have too many friends. In my class I hardly have 2-3 friends. Its really very tough to survive without friends. The girl who sits beside me is really very humble and I can say that she is the best girl ( or a person ) I have ever met. I haven't met a person with such a pure heart. She is really helpful to all. Unfortunately, she is suffering from fever from yesterday. And that's why today she is absent and I have no one to talk with. Today I am really missing my old college & school friends. One thing for sure, in this corporate world you can find each and every type of persons. Right now we are having our ILP trainings. There is no problem for people like us who are from CS/IT background but its really tough for the Non-CS/IT people. Nothing can be done for that since we have to learn a lot of things in a short duration of around 3 months. I try to help as much as possible to those people who are in need. I try to explain things in best possible way. But still I don't know why they call me a bad teacher. :(
Even my younger brother calls me a bad teacher. There are lots of skills taught in here like Speaking skills, writing skills, etc. I hope along with these skills, I will be able to improve my teaching skills as well. :P

Really in need of a friend. I hope I will manage that too. Till then things are really very tough here. :(
Hoping for the best! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I need small help and advice.i got my DOJ in TCS.
    i am aware of PAT test.I would like to know about the BIPM stream.Since ur stream is the same,i thought u can give me some info on that.
    I am not so fond of programming nor much interested in it.I am an average programmer.But I am very good at HTML,CSS and Java script,SQL.So if at all i am given any opputunity to choose a choose i am thinking of BIPM.
    So plz tell me some info about it.Is any programming involved for that stream?How is it overall very difficult or moderate or easy to learn and perform in ilp and post ilp.
    Plz do give me advise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For BIPM there are 2 phases :
      1. OLTP
      2. OLAP
      In OLAP phase u will have 2 develop a web app. using html, js, etc. & java for server side scripting. This is all abt the programming languages u ll need to learn.
      In OLAP phase u ll learn 2 new tools Informatica & Cognos. No programming lang req for these.

      Overall if u r from CS background then BIPM ll be easy for you.

      Delete