Friday, September 28, 2012

The BIG Day


Really it was a big day. The day I got the first salary of my life. It was really an awesome experience. Getting salary this month was never on the cards. But as we reached office today, it was like we may get the salary today. Just it was the matter of checking the email for the confirmation. But unfortunately, internet was not available at that moment. Seriously, at that time I was hoping that we shouldn't get the salary now because the figure would be too small. But after few minutes net was there & I checked the mail. And the moment came, our first payslip was there. All the class was like shouting with so much joy I just can't explain. I myself was so much excited that I forgot about the salary figure. It was really one of the best moment of my life. After all it was the 1st salary of my life. Worst part was, I had no one to celebrate with. At the end of the office hours, I was just searching for some people to celebrate this great moment. I asked so many people but couldn't convince anybody.

Finally, was able to have 2 of my old friends to celebrate.
We had a small treat with the 1st salary.
At the end of the day, now I can say that from a college going student, now I have become a professional. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment