Sunday, September 16, 2012

1st Week of the Corporate Life



Finally after a very long & arduous week its time to blog!
My corporate journey started on 10th of September at nearly 8:10 A.M. in the morning when I entered the campus of TCS. Then we stepped towards the auditorium which was quite awesome. It gave me a feel that I was sitting in inox, facing a big screen. Then there were sessions of lectures, then the document verification and many other joining formalities. Most of the time we were all just sitting in the auditorium getting bored. In this way the 1st day was over just sitting in the auditorium for the whole day. That day I left home at around 6 A.M. in the morning & was back home around 8:30 P.M in the night. It was really a BIG day.

On the next day we gave PAT ( Pre-Assessment Test). Top 10% of the performers were given the chance to select their ILP streams. Then again we were sent to the auditorium of the main TCS building. There first of all we watched a nice video regarding iSecurity. After that some sessions were held. Then we were sent to the vishnu tower. There we again watched 5 small movies of nearly 30min each in just max. 1 hr. :) :)
At last we were about to leave the premises, then we saw that the list having the different stream allocations was hanging just outside the class. I was allocated BIPM ( The stream I wanted the least ).

After these two days, our regular ILP classes started from the 3rd day. Sometimes it really gets very boring, after all how many times one can learn HTML & CSS kind of stuffs.. Although the majority of class is from NSEC but for me it seems like I hardly know 1 or 2 people in the class. :( Really missing all my good friends especially the college ones.

Then came the weekend! For weekend I would only say that if u are a job holder then only you can understand the real value of a weekend. Today is sunday & weekend is about to end. Again continuous 5 days of hectic schedule. :(



1 comments: